FW: Earnest request for information (fwd)

Mon Dec 9 14:07:39 CST 2002

Forwarded message from Sundararaman V. Subrahmanian

Dear members,

One of my Sanskrit teachers is "devotee" of Sanskrit language and an avid
reader of bhakthi literature.  He is looking for some very old editions of
a few books.  He is an ardent fan of an erstwhile publisher "Nirnaya
Sagar" in Bombay.  I volunteered to request for information from this list
as there are very learned scholars in their rolls.  Please share whatever
information you can on the following.  I am appending the exact mail from