Kiran B R kiranbr at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 30 14:44:13 CDT 2002

Oops! I think I might have misinterpreted please bear with me...

> >Oh! You're starting it again! My friend, first test
> >capability before testing if the capability will be
> >excercised or not. Something like this:
> >
> >1: if(capable=true)
> >2:  {
> >3:   ask("Dear Sir, will you do it?");
> >4:   if (answer=no)
> >5:    {
> >6:    ask("Why not?");
> >7:    }
> >8:   else /*answer=yes*/
> There can be a third response to this question,
> which is silence, and this
> would be the typical answer of a Brahmavid to most
> people.

I assumed in my previous mail that your "silence"
answer is for the "if" on line 1. I now get a feeling
it is for the "if" on line 4.

If it is indeed for the "if" on line 4 (answering the
question "...will you...?"), this is really, really,
really amazing! How did you pass through line 1? How
did you assume that he IS capable?

Do You Yahoo!?