Janeyu

Thu Aug 22 23:24:36 CDT 2002

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Jagannath Chatterjee wrote:

> Jaladharji, I really did not feel like going to some pundit with the issue.
> I am frankly scared with what he may come up with.

Karma only becomes karmayoga when it is done out of a sense of duty
without regard to the results.  So the fear is something you ought to deal
with.  But at your own pace.

> So, as the second best
> method of action, I went to the nearby Lingaraja Temple, offered prayer and
> puja to Lingaraja Mahaprabhu and Sri Ganesha. The priest seemed happy with
> the dakshina I offered. That was it.

There is a famous stotra called Narayaniyam which was composed as an
offering by a person in a similiar situation to you.  Bhagawan always
accepts the offerings and cures the ills of His sincere devotees.