Summary (of "Question", "braHmavid=Krishna?" series of mails)

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 21 21:54:17 CDT 2002

Hari Om !!

--- "Subrahmanian, Sundararaman V [IT]"
<sundararaman.v.subrahmanian at CITIGROUP.COM> wrote:
> As Sri Ravishankar pointed out, the message is as
> valid as the example is:
>
> > What this knowledge is, is a shift in scale.  The
> evidence of
> > your eyes
> > firmly tells you that the sun rises in the east of
> the
> > earthand sets in
> > the west.  But later when you learn about
> astronomy you know
> > that it is in
> > fact the earth rotating which is creating this
> illusion.  But
> > during that
> > time has the earth changed any or is it your
> perceptions that have
> > changed?  Another example.  In the imperial system
> of
>
> 1.  This fails if one uses the example of waking up
> after dream.  Dream
> stops, it does not continue.

Next day again during when you go to bed, dream comes
again in some form.

> 2.  arthaadhyaasa cannot exist without
> jnaanaadhyaasa.  When there is jnaana
> how can there be adhyaasa?

I believe, the definition of Jnana itself is 'being
free from Adhyasa'.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs