Janeyu

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 20 17:00:56 CDT 2002

Hari Om !!

Sri Jagannath:

If you are considering such thoughts, now is a good
time, as Sravana Purnima is just a day/two away, and
all/many  Dwijas change their Yajnopavitam on this
day.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna

--- Vaidya Sundaram <vaidya_sundaram at HOTMAIL.COM>