braHmavid=Krishna?

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 16 14:24:23 CDT 2002

Hari Om !!

--- Kiran B R <kiranbr at ROCKETMAIL.COM> wrote:
> If I who now have innumerable incapabilities in this
> maayaa "become" the braHmavid, I want to come back
> this maayaalOka on my own accord as The One without
> any incapabilities. That is, as Bhagavan Krishna.
> And
> if I cannot, braHmavidyA is not as useful as I
> thought
> it would be.
>
> Dhanyavaad
> Kiran

None is forcing Brahmavidya on you !!! Brahmavidya is
not for some usefulnes elsewhere. Brahmavidya is the
ultimate goal in itself.

Instead of expecting answers to suit your mind and
choice, you may benefit more by living this life.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna