New member introduction: Toth Istvan

Roger Floyd Slowfork at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 12 19:07:06 CDT 2002

Dear Malik

I am also a devotee of Sri Ramana Maharshi. I first encountered him in a book
entitled "Modern Mystics" by a woman called Anne Bancroft. There was a bad
reproduction of an old photo of SRM in this book. Something happened when I
encountered this photo. I knew instantly beyond all doubt that I was looking
into the eyes of an enlightened being - but, incredibly, I knew also that
this being was seeing me.

Thank you for mentioning Sri HWL Poonja. I had never heard of him but now of
course, I have found his website!

Hari Om

Roger Floyd