Keeping Shikha [was Re: Sannyasins & cutting of the hair?]

K Kathirasan NCS kkathir at NCS.COM.SG
Sun Aug 11 20:38:31 CDT 2002

Thanks. I am glad you aren't having a problem with anyone else's lifestyle.
Unfortunately, I am also not the ignoring kind. So you have a nice day my
dear friend.

Harih Om,
Kathi