iishaavaasyopanishhad/sAmAnAdhikaraNyam

Subrahmanian, Sundararaman V [IT] sundararaman.v.subrahmanian at CITIGROUP.COM
Mon Aug 5 09:09:34 CDT 2002

Even if others might choose to post, I request you contribute whatever you
may know.

Any knowledge you can pass on to us on this subject matter will be
appreciated.

Regards,
SVS

-----Original Message-----
From: ken knight [mailto:hilken_98 at YAHOO.COM]
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 4:04 AM
To: ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG
Subject: Re: iishaavaasyopanishhad/sAmAnAdhikaraNyam

Namaste all,

Has anyone picked this up and is preparing an answer?

I am not the required learned person but if no one
else comes along I will post some pages from a
monograph on the MahAvAkyas written by Dr.
T.N.Ganapathy. In it he explains sAmAnAdhikaraNyam
before  showing their relevance to the MahAvAkyas.

Will you please let me know if this would be of any
use,

ken Knight