New member introduction: Riccardonova

vaidya_sundaram@i2.com Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Tue Apr 9 11:44:42 CDT 2002

----- Forwarded by Vaidya Sundaram on 04/09/02 11:43 AM -----

riccardonova <riccardonova at libero.it>
04/09/02 11:12 AM
Re: Welcome and Request for more info.

Hi,

 I was born in Italy in 1960 - I have been studing music at the
conservatory of Milan- since 1994 I periodically live in India
(Bangalore) with a family of musicans and I study the Karnatik music -
I have been reading some books by Vivekananda and I been largely
influenced by his writings, by his warm , calm and simple way to
explain Vedanta and in particular Advaita.

I would like to share comunications with persons that have similar
reality and similar points of view, and a common vocabulary back ground
, I am interested in sharing opinion, hopes and common dreams .

all the best