Jaldhar Vyas on Veda

Hemant reachhemant at ETH.NET
Tue Apr 2 23:11:14 CST 2002

Namaskara,
         I reside in Sri Aurobindo Ashram. I would be grateful to learn from Sri Vyas something more about the following.
a) Why Sri Aurobindo's interpretation of the Veda is unreliable.
b) What is this top downwards approach of modernists.
          Some hints I have gathered about Sri Vyas's mindset but if he could clarify a bit more I shall be obliged.
                                                                              avacetanAya brahmaNe namah,
                                                                                         Hemant