New member introduction: Shrinivas Gadkari

Thu Sep 27 20:09:01 CDT 2001

Namaste,

I have been a member of the advaitin list for over
two months. Happened to discover this list through
some postings on the advaitin forum.

Since school days, inspired by tales from epics and
puranas I have believed that Vedas hold answers to
all our questions. All the mysteries of life are
explained in the Vedas. Thus I got interested in
the teachings of the Vedas.
I also had a inborn interest in modern science,
especially Physics. For some reason I also believed
that if I kept inquiring deeper and deeper into the
physical phenomenon I would hit the boundary where
Physics and Vedic teachings meet. My quest has been
to arrive at a framework wherein Vedic teachings and
modern science instead of contradicting would
complement each other.
This quest eventually led me to Veda Darshanas. Of
which I think Vedanta is the most fundamental.

Warm regards
Shrinivas Gadkari