New member introduction: John Bickham

vaidya_sundaram@i2.com Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Thu Dec 13 03:33:53 CST 2001

----- Forwarded by Vaidya Sundaram on 12/13/01 12:46 PM -----

John Bickham <swamiyo at yahoo.com>
12/13/01 04:58 AM
Re: Welcome and Request for more info.
Namaste,

Thank you for your welcome.  My name is John Bickham.
I live in Denver Colorado.  A few years ago I read "Be
As You Are" the teachings of Sri Ramana Maharshi and
it sung true to me.  I have a few other books with
Ramana's teachings as well as Poonjaji.  I find the
Upanishads very inspirational.

I am involved with Contemplative Outreach as auxilary
staff recording (audio/video) Fr. Thomas Keating when
he visits Denver for retreats and seminars.  I find
Fr. Keatings teaching of the True Self (Contemplative
Christianity) similar to Advaita/Vedanta.  However, I
feel no need to discuss Fr. Keating's philosophy with
the list.

I am interested in learning more concerning advaita -
vedAnta.

Peace and Joy!  John