Veda Adhyayana

S. V. Subrahmanian svsubrahmanian at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 5 10:30:33 CST 2001

Also, please try Madras Sanskrit College, Mylapore.  They have a 5 year full
time course.  I don't know if it will be suitable for you to do it full time.
But they can atleast give some guidance as to whom to approach.

Just on the side, which ever priest I have approached in the past to learn a
few chants like Sri Rudram, have uniformly asked one question right at the
beginning:

DO YOU DO SANDHYAVANDANAM REGULARLY?

I found by my experience, that a bad answer to this question dampens their
enthusiasm.

Regards,
SVS.