Worship of Lord Ganesha

Wed Aug 22 17:59:23 CDT 2001

It looks like there are server problems today, and mail has been
bouncing. Forwarded message follows.

Comment - gaNAnAM tvA ... is from the brahmaNaspati sUkta in the
Rgveda. There is an excellent article on Ganesha worship, by Anand
Hudli, in our archives. Check
http://www.escribe.com/religion/advaita/m6621.html .

Vidyasankar