Bhagavata Purana postings: How to continue?

Thu Oct 12 12:27:36 CDT 2000

I've had some requests to continue the Bhagavata series Mrs. Vidyaranya
regretfully was not able to continue. Borrowing from Sadanandas example, I
would like to ask list members for some feedback.  Should I:

start at the very beginning as she did and narrate the whole thing in depth?

or

concentrate only on selected portions particularly those which deal with
adhyatmic topics and subjects the kathakars usually skip over?

I will also start the vakyavrtti series again (as soon as I remember where
I left the book :-)

bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam

Help     : Email to listmaster at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
           SIGNOFF ADVAITA-L in the body.