Fwd: Feed Back on Brahmasuutra Notes
rajesh_venk at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 10 14:21:38 CDT 2000
1. I have been studying the notes regularly _X_ yes
2. I had previous background of Vedanta _X__ yes ___
3. I had previous background of Brahmasuutra _X___yes
4. Clarity of the Notes _X__ Very Clear
____ so -so
____ not clear
5. Use of Sanskrit __X__ Helpful for the notes
____ obstructing the flow of
____ can be ignored and notes
is still clear
6. Sanskrit ____ completely should be
_____ should be decreased to
help my study
___X__ continue at the
current pace since it helps me to learn Sanskrit as
_____ I enjoy the Sanskrit
7. I stopped reading the notes, because
_____ I last interest
____ I don?t have time now, saving
it for later study
____ Sanskrit turned me off. If
there is no Sanskrit I will start the study again.
8. The notes: __X__ logically presented.
____ logic is not clear
____ too much emphasis on
9. The notes ____ Too detailed
__X__ detailed but helpful to
understand the logic
____ should be condensed to a bear
____ should be more detailed
10 The notes ____ should be continued at
the same pace
____ should be continued twice
__X__ should be continued one
in two weeks
____ should be discontinued
11. General comments -Please feel free to express them
- about the contents, quality and problems and
suggestions for improvement.
I definitely do not have an in depth knowledge of BS
but only a superficial background. I am really
thrilled that I can get Swamiji's lectures(which I
have attended), at my desktop and with such clarity,
still being so far away. Your notes are making me
determined to learn more. Please continue the series.
I will try and participate(mostly ask questions as
that's what I can do now).
Do You Yahoo!?
Get Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere!
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam
Archives : http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l.html
Help : Email to listmaster at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Options : To leave the list send a mail to
listserv at lists.advaita-vedanta.org with
SIGNOFF ADVAITA-L in the body.
More information about the Advaita-l mailing list