Fwd: Feed Back on Brahmasuutra Notes
slu at CHELLO.SE
Mon Oct 9 18:37:29 CDT 2000
1. I have been studying the notes regularly X yes __ no.
2. I had previous background of Vedanta X yes ___ no
3. I had previous background of Brahmasuutra X yes ___no
4. Clarity of the Notes X Very Clear
____ so -so
____ not clear
5. Use of Sanskrit X Helpful for the notes
____ obstructing the flow of logic
____ can be ignored and notes is still clear
6. Sanskrit ____ completely should be excluded
_____ should be decreased to help my study
X continue at the current pace since
it helps me to learn Sanskrit as well.
_____ I enjoy the Sanskrit part too.
7. I stopped reading the notes, because
_____ I last interest
____ I don?t have time now, saving it for later study
____ Sanskrit turned me off. If there is no Sanskrit I will start the study again.
8. The notes: X logically presented.
____ logic is not clear
____ too much emphasis on logic
9. The notes ____ Too detailed
X detailed but helpful to understand the logic
____ should be condensed to a bear minimum
____ should be more detailed
10 The notes X should be continued at the same pace
____ should be continued twice a week ___should be continued one in two weeks
____ should be discontinued
11. General comments -Please feel free to express them - about the contents, quality and problems and suggestions for improvement.
I fully agree with Anand Hudli: "There is no other text that is more worthy of discussion than the sUtra-bhAShya."
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam
Archives : http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l.html
Help : Email to listmaster at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Options : To leave the list send a mail to
listserv at lists.advaita-vedanta.org with
SIGNOFF ADVAITA-L in the body.
More information about the Advaita-l mailing list