Great!

sthanesvar timalsina samvidullasa at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 9 14:42:16 CDT 2000

Namaste!
I am a new member. I am really happy to find someone to show futility of the
intellectual exercises.
I am not doing intellectual exercises in hope of getting the self, or
realizing. I am doing to do. I am reading to read.
There is nothing, scholarly effort, or any other effort to afford anything.
All the moments are pure awareness. I found nothing futile, nothing great.
I love Shastras, because even not to love Shastras is equally futile.
Whether by books or by perceiving I do not see different levels of
awareness. I am the dance of awareness, samvidullasa.
As far empirical duty is concerned: to open old books and to dig it is one
thing, to talk higher Vedanta of realized ones is other. But that should not
make difference for those who think they are realized.
If Vedanta is true there is only one soul. Then who is bound and who is
realized?
Namaste.