New member introduction: Ganga Karmokar

Swaminarayan T tvswaminarayan at YAHOO.COM
Mon Oct 2 15:23:52 CDT 2000

  "Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar at braincells.com> wrote:

Namaste -

My name is now Ganga Karmokar.... I am at present living in India with my
husband... My intrest in Advaita is simply that it is the Truth of Being....
not being a scholar, no was i a student of Advaita until after direct
realization of the truth.

Dear Gangaji,

Indeed you must be BLESSED to have had ( Can I use the past tense here ? ) a direct realization of the truth,even though you were neither a scholar nor a student of Advaita.

Having already had a realization, why are you now interested in Advaita?

With regards,

Hari Om !

Swaminarayan