ellaam onRE: English translation of a Tamil text

Ram Chandran ramvchandran at JUNO.COM
Fri May 19 13:03:23 CDT 2000

Hari Om:

The specified file on Ellam-Ondre.doc (English Translation of Bhagawan
Ramana Maharishi's Tamil Book - Ellam Ondre) was earlier accessable only by
those who are members of the advaitin list.  Those who tried and were not
successful, please try again and this time you will be able to access it!

Now I have changed the option so that it is available to members and non
members.   I have also provided the HTML version so that you can directly
read it on your browser.

The location of the HTML File:

http://www.egroups.com/files/advaitin/EllamOndre.html

Thanks to Raviji for suggesting the HTML format.  Those who do not have
Internet facility, can contact me and I will be more than happy to forward
them the entire document through email.

regards,

Ram Chandran

----
Ellam Ondre

Foreword

On another occasion, when I asked Bhagavan to select some reading
material for me, he gave me a short-list of six books: Kaivalya
Navanitam, Ribhu Gita, Ashtavakra Gita, Ellam Ondre, Swarupa Saram and
Yoga Vasishtam. He laid particular stress on Ellam Ondre, telling me,
"If you want moksha write, read and practise the instructions in Ellam
Ondre."

--- Living by the Words of Bhagavan

Ravi

--