Antiquity of Advaita Vedanta (was Re: An Open Letter to All)

Rajesh Venkataraman rajesh_venk at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 11 18:49:04 CDT 2000

Dear List Members,

I got the following mail from Bhaskar in reply to the
mail that I had sent to the list yesterday. Though he
wants to correspond with me personally I thought it
would be better to have the discussion through the
Advaita list as more learned members could comment on
it and also as he says that he is still a beginner and
would like to learn more about Advaita.

I hope Bhaskar would not mind.

Regards

Rajesh