New member introduction: Sundar Gopal Bhattacharyya

Thu Mar 23 11:33:55 CST 2000

HELLO EVERYONE,
               I am a guy of 24, I am an accountant and prospective
Chartered Accountant.Well advaita philosophy had interested me since
I realised the uselessness of the superficial life we lead without
properly knowing from where we came and what is our final destination.
I feel that all of us was created from a single source and will ultimately
culminate from where we came from.We have come from the one and only source
of energy which got diversified through the passage of time and the cyclical
process of nature and will ultimately converge to the same source with the
passage of time.It is only our physical and psychological limitations that
we cannot perceive the true form or nature of everything around us and hence
are disillutioned by the apparent form, which we can define as MAYA.
               Anyway I will end by only saying that every person should
give atleast some time in giving a thought regarding our true
nature and our destiny................
                                               WITH REGARDS TO ALL,

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam