Virus

Lotus lotus at VIRTUALPORTAL.NET
Sun Mar 5 05:19:57 CST 2000

Harih Om Lathaji,

You yourself seem to be having the virus "happy 99" on your computer. It is
in a message from you that I received this attachment. Yes, indeed, NEVER op
en this attachment. Otherwise your computer is infected and the messages you
send to others start having this attachment. But it seems your computer alre
ady has it. If you are on an intranet, it is enough that someone else on one
of the terminals once opened it. Please contact your system administrator to
correct the problem then.

Thanks and Om
Vishvarupa

-----Original Message-----
From: List for advaita vedanta as taught by Shri Shankara
[mailto:ADVAITA-L at braincells.com]On Behalf Of elmec
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2000 4:09 AM
To: ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG
Subject: (no subject)

Hari Om,

I do not understand how an attachment file has been posted under my
message with subject " patience and perseverance ". I also received
another copy of my message without the attachment . And many list
members have warned us of a 'WORM' contained in that attachment. This is
all very new to me and kindly tell me how to remove it. I have already
deleted many of the messages containing this attachment. I hope this
does not pose any serious problem to our computer.

Regards,
Latha vidyaranya

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam