Antiquity of Advaita Vedanta

Thu Jun 29 02:38:38 CDT 2000

Regarding Rg quotations -

>Thank you for pointing it out. I seemed have missed them. I should search
>out, because that will be very interesting.
>Best wishes,
>-- Himanshu

If you have Krishna Warrier's edition and translation (Ramakrishna Math
publication), he has identified most of the external quotations in
gItAbhAshya with verse number, sUkta number etc. Quotations to other gItA
verses are also identified and numbered. A few quotations are marked with a
question mark, and it will be interesting to see if others have some
knowledge of where they could be from.

bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam

Archives :
Help     : Email to listmaster at