Reason, Faith & Experience.

Vaidya Sundaram Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Wed Jun 28 14:46:07 CDT 2000

S.V. Subramanian wrote:

>1.  I am unconvinced about the myopic definition of what is Shruti and
>is not.

Is that a statement or a question?

Questions based on assumptions (whether valid or not) can be addressed and
progress made - statements made with out regard to established traditions
can only be brushed aside - I for one don't intend pursuing a line of
discussion where the fundamental assumption (or assertion) is that the
"definition" of sruti is myopic -

bhava shankara desikame sharaNam

bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam

Archives :