ADMIN: Please stop discussions on Madhyamaka

Gregory Goode goode at DPW.COM
Tue Jun 27 08:21:24 CDT 2000

Thank you, Jaldhar, for this sound administrative guidance.  I agree that
the Madhyaika-related threads have run their course in this forum, and
welcome new topics at this point.  (However, if anyone would like to
continue the discussion of Madhyamika *outside* this forum in some way, you
can include my address <goode at dpw.com>.)

Om!

--Greg

--