kunDalinI cakra-s

T Swaminarayan tvswaminarayan at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 26 11:19:40 CDT 2000

--- "Bhaskar Y.R." <bhaskar.yr at IN.ABB.COM> wrote:

> I have seen one more  book about this Kundalini
> Shakthi and shadchakras titled
> *The Serpent Power* by John Woodruf (unable to
> comment on this book coz. i have
> not read this). Just FYI.
>

> |------------->
> |(Embedded    |
> |image moved  |
> |to file:     |
> |pic26989.pcx)|
> |             |
> |------------->
>
> dear shri Bhasker,
Could you instruct me as to how I can view this file
sent by you on my monitor? ( I am new to computers and
the net. Hence this request}

Regards,

Swaminarayan.            |

http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l.html
> Help     : Email to
> listmaster at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
> Options  : To leave the list send a mail to
>            listserv at lists.advaita-vedanta.org with
>            SIGNOFF ADVAITA-L in the body.

name=pic26989.pcx