Request

Fri Jul 21 04:12:49 CDT 2000

Vishal Agarwal <vishalagarwal at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

>Pg. 913;
>Publisher: INDUS (An imprint of Harper Collins Publishers India Pvt. Ltd.);
>New Delhi;
>Year: First published by INDUS in 1994--- second impression in 1995

Thanks. That is precisely what I was looking for! Harper (New York)
had published the work much earlier (1953), and I suppose they used
the same material for the recent Indian edition. I'm glad there is
an Indian imprint available. The foreign editions are often too
costly for the average Indian buyer.

Best regards,
Vidyasankar

--