New member Introduction: Shri N.S.M. Ramkumar

Vaidya Sundaram Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Wed Jul 5 22:55:27 CDT 2000

----- Forwarded by Vaidya Sundaram on 07/05/00 10:55 PM -----

Namaskaram!
I am Ramkumar Jois from a place near Mantralayam (Karnataka/Andhra
Pradesh).
I have finished my MBA and now pursuing a carier in Adobe Systems in
Noida(india). As my father is a Smartha and my mother is a Madhwa, I have
come to know a little bit of both the traditions. My knowledge in sanskrit
is virtually non-existant. I have had doubts in both the schools of Vedanta
and all my attempts to reconcile them till date have not been fruitful. I
just glanced thru few articles in the archives and thought that I should
not
wait to become a member of this forum.
regards,
Ramkumar