Escribe Archives: missing messages

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at COMCO.COM
Thu Jan 27 07:35:29 CST 2000

namaste

Sometimes the messages do not get archived to www.escribe.com, I
do not know the reason for this yet.  Kartik pointed out this
error to me, in the thread on Vedic sacrifices two messages were
skipped. I will discuss this with the Escribe Admin and find out
why. When you come across such errors, please point it out to us
(listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org). My thanks to Kartik for this
help.

But our main archive has all the messages. Please note that
messages sent in 2000 are the bottom (due to the y2k bug of
listserv software which uses only the last two digits for
sorting, I guess), otherwise it is fine.

Thank you.

Ravi

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam