No subject

elmec elmec at GIASBG01.VSNL.NET.IN
Tue Feb 22 02:54:58 CST 2000

"Ravisankar S. Mayavaram" wrote:

> A picture is worth thousand words or probably more. This is a
> funny picture pregnant with philosophical meanings.

Isn't this the Maaya which has engulfed all of us ? - the aavarana
shakthi of the maaya which hides the Truth and the vikshepa shakthi
which manifests itself  as  totally different thing  which makes us
believe we really are !

I am also reminded of Shankara's " Vishwam darpana drishyamaana nagarii
tulyam nijaantargatam ". We truly are 'Lion Kings', but imagine
ourselves to be 'poor cats'  !

Quite a thought provoking picture !
Thanks,
Hari Om,