svadharma

Raghavendra Hebbalalu hs_raghavendra at YAHOO.COM
Wed Feb 2 14:12:08 CST 2000

Had Sri Chandrashekharendra Saraswati visited the US ?
I don't think so. None of the Sringeri Jagadgurus have
visited the US either. I remember Sri Bharathi Krishna
Teertha (the author of the book Vedic Mathematics) as
the only authentic 'Shankaracharya' to have visited
the US.
Any more information on this topic ?

Raghavendra.