Advaita Website wins Britannica Internet Guide Award

Ravisankar Mayavaram miinalochanii at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 1 08:04:43 CST 2000

--- Vidyasankar Sundaresan <vsundaresan at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
> Although too much pride is a bad thing, I must say I am thrilled to
> share
> the following news with members of the list. The website
> http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/avhp has received an award from the
> editors
> of Encyclopedia Brittanica! I will update the site in the near
> future, to
> include the award and the link-exchange information.
>
> Vidyasankar

Congrats Vidya.

I take this opportunity to  request you to write a book introducing
advaita-vedAnta. It will be a very valuable addition to our literature.
I learnt a lot from you though your site, this list and in SRV (also
bhakti list). Thank you very much.

With respects,
Ravi