Hastamalakiyam <fwd>

Tue Aug 29 12:39:31 CDT 2000

In addition to what Vishal wrote, I would like to add that the
Encyclopedia of Indian Philosophies, in its volume on Early Advaita
Vedanta has a short section on Hastamalaka which references a study (in
German) by the German historian Paul Hacker.  The volume ends with an
English rendition of Hackers translation of the Hastamalakiya shlokas.

Help     : Email to listmaster at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
           SIGNOFF ADVAITA-L in the body.