shrii raamabhujangaprayaata-9

Raghavendra Hebbalalu hs_raghavendra at YAHOO.COM
Sun Apr 23 13:48:40 CDT 2000

nije maanase mandire sa.nnidhehi
      prasiida prasiida prabho raamachandra |
sasaumitriNaa kaikeyiinandanena
      svashaktyaanubhaktyaa cha sa.msevyamaana || 9 ||

nije maanase mandire : in the temple of my mind,
sa.nidhehi : reside,
prasiida : be pleased,
prabho raamachandra : O Lord raamachandra,
sasaumitriNaa : (who) by the son of sumitraa
                (lakshmaNa),
kaikeyiinandanena : by the son of kaikeyii (bharata),
svashaktyaa-anubhaktyaa cha : with their ability and
                              devotion,
sa.msevyamaana : being served.

O Lord Raama, You are served by Your brothers
lakshmaNa
and bharatha to the best of their abilities and
devotion. Kindly make the temple of my mind Your abode
and be pleased towards your devotee.

Corrections are welcome.

Raghavendra.