New member introduction: V V S Mani

T Swaminarayan tvswaminarayan at YAHOO.COM
Fri Apr 14 16:39:59 CDT 2000

--- "Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar at braincells.com>
introduced Shri Mani who wrote:
> Namaskarams.
> I am quite delighted to see such a possibility to
> discuss and try to learn
>

> By the way, where is this being operated from? How
> are the connections with
> the Shringeri and Kanchi Mathams?

Dear Shri Mani,
Welcome to the list.
What difference does it make if this operates from the
U.S. 0r India or from any other place in this
world?From my little assocition with this list I see
there are quite some learned personages as its
sponsers and members who are enlightening the less
informed and less knowing but earnest seekers and
members like me. Welcome to the list,for it is bound
to make every one of us richer to become more
spiritual in our path to AWARENESS.

A few months back I had the opportunity to meet with
some Hare Krishna Cult members.They told me that their
religion was DIFFERENT from the Hindu religion! There
was a detailed survey conducted on various religions
in the world by the Magazine "Hinduism"being published
somewhere in Florida and according to their findings
also Hare Krishna Cult is not following the Hindu
Religion. It will be nice if you can get more
information on this for your own future connections
with this group.

Regards,
Swaminarayan.

http://lists.advaita-vedanta.org/archives/advaita-l.html