New member introduction: Kikkeri Prasanna

kikkeri prasanna prasanna_kr at YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 20 00:11:18 CDT 1999

Hari om Anand
   First of all  i should thank you for taking me as member for the list.
Advaita is like an ocean of happiness. Lord shankara has shown the way to
reach it. we will follow them. Regarding mysore, it is the best city in
the world next to sringeri. Vishwamatha Jagadhatri Chamundi and sharade
are there to take care of the city. The great guru who was known as
"Abhinava Shankara"  H.H. Sri Sachhidananda Shivabhinava Narasimha
Bharathi was born in Mysore. Now a temple of sharade is there at the birth
place of the guru. I was also a student of sharada vilas right from 8th
std to II PUC (1987-1992)

Pranams

Sri ganesha sharada gurubhyo namaha

===