Discussions on Advaita-L was (Re: New Member Introduction: An and Hari Ghalsasi)

anandharig anandharig at INF.COM
Tue Oct 26 23:18:00 CDT 1999

I'm sorry Mr Jaldhar !
It all initiated by me.

I was very new and had very bad experience of one such list.
So I wrote about "Futile Debates" in my introduction.

But One thing I strongly feel is, the course Of "Niti" and "Kartavyas"
always change with time.
We are supposed to understand the essence of them and go ahead with
implementing it in our own way.

So it does not matter if You Do "Agnihotra" before lunch or not but
The concept of purity of food is important.

I think when my friend Devendra says Not to discuss Karma he must have meant
it this way.

Regards
Anand.