BrahmanAs and their jobs

Sankaran Jayanarayanan sjayana at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 26 17:53:55 CDT 1999

Ashish Chandra <ramkisno at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

[..]

 > Namaste Kartik :
 >
 > I remember reading a book about partition once. IN it is described a
scene
 > in a mosque. All the Hindus of the village have agreed to convert because
 > the other choice is a severed head. But that is not enough for the
Maulvi.

[..]

 > I only expect you to understand and appreciate the circumstances and
 > history, and not come to subjective conclusions.

I'm very sorry! I apologize for my hurtful words. I was upset/angry thinking
about the muslim invasion of India and the words inadvertently slipped out.

Kindly take my remarks in a lighter vein!

 > namaste
 > ashish

namaste,

Kartik