Request: mAdhava vidyAraNya's shankara digvijaya

Ravi miinalochanii at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 26 17:14:34 CDT 1999

namaste

I request some one in the list (who has time and interest) to start a
series on mAdhava vidyAraNya's shankara digvijaya. There is work by
one K. Padmabhan titled srimad shankara dig vijayam which gives the
text in Sanskrit and original translation. It is available from PCL
library University of Texas at Austin. RK Mutt also has a translation
of this text.

This is a very beautiful work with delightful poetic imagery and
amR^itam like bhakti flowing like a prAvaham towards bhagavan shrI
shankara.

Thank you.

Ravi

Note: I will resume shankara bhAShya of shrI lalitA trishati with
original in Sanskrit from November 1st week. I am sorry for the long
pause.