saattvika tyaagam

Shashikanth Hosur SHosur at KBSI.COM
Fri Oct 8 08:51:35 CDT 1999

Namaskaram
 I have a question what is the difference between surrendering your actions
to God which account to say that you are saying that all these actions are
not mine but yours and the fact "I am not the doer, God is the doer".
If we were to say that the Brahman is Everything then doesn't all actions
belong to Him.  The problem comes only when we get attached to them and try
to enjoy the results which might cause pain or pleasure.

shashi

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam

Help     : Email to listmaster at lists.advaita-vedanta.org