New Member Introduction: Jagadish Devarajan

Tue Nov 23 20:50:38 CST 1999

My name is Jagadish Devarajan. I hail from a town called Erode in Tamil
Nadu. I was born in 1975 and presently stay in Erode. I have completed an
engineering degree and a MBA. Presently I am in the process of applying
for higher management education in USA.

I developed interest in Philosophy a couple of years back. Initially I was
involved in the Hellenic and the western philosophies. Later on through
the books of Dr.Radhakrishnan and others I got introduced to the Indian
Philosophy. My knowledge and age is limited to the subject of Indian
philosophy. But I have a deep yearning for learning more about it. I am
just a beginner. Infact I am finding it difficult to understand a lot of
your contents on the website. I am learning them and soon will be able to
comment upon them.

I would be delighted if you could guide me on how I should go about
learning the Advaita-Vedanta.

Thanking you

Truly
Jagdish