New member introduction: Dr. Subramony S.

Thu Nov 18 10:22:37 CST 1999

Dear Sirs,

I am a Medical doctor doing project work in South India. My interest in
Vedanta stems from family tradition of learning in the past three
generations. I myself has tried to read some of the more basic literature
that clarifies issues in Indian Philosophy and am trying to read the
toughest of them all- The Bhasya of the Acharya. Hence I felt contact with
like minded people may accelerate my evolution- viz.

Satsngatve-Nissangatvm
Nissangatve Nirmohatvam
Nirmohatve- Nischalatatvam
Nischalatatve Jeevan mukti.

( I hope there are no serious errors in my transliteration)

May we be able to reach our goal.
Regards

bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam

Dr Subramony S., MD.