saundaryalaharI (fwd)

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at COMCO.COM
Thu Nov 18 09:45:30 CST 1999

namaste

I have taken the permission from Prof. Murthy to forward his
postings on saundaryalaharI to advaita-L. If you have any
comments/suggestions please send me a _private_ mail. I will
forward them to Prof. Murthy.

I thank Prof. Murthy for kindly giving me permission.

You can also read these postings from

http://www.geocities.com/kaamaakshi

and

http://www.egroups.com/group/ambaa-l