Copyright

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at COMCO.COM
Mon May 31 11:45:24 CDT 1999

In a list like this, the responsibility of the copyright issues should
go with the poster and the owners of the list will not bear any
responsibility for the such issues.

Personally for books published in India, which are out of print and
quite old  one should not have that much concern. I wish there is some
rule which says that something printed 20-25 years back, copyright laws
should not hold or something to that effect.

Anyway, we will add this point to the list FAQ.

--
Ravi