New member Introduction: Sri Sankar Khrishnamurthy

Vaidya Sundaram Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Fri May 21 10:59:49 CDT 1999

---------------------- Forwarded by Vaidya Sundaram/Dallas/US/i2Tech on 05/21/99
10:59 AM ---------------------------

Sankar Khrish <kssubramanian at yahoo.com> on 05/20/99 07:24:27 PM

Vanakkam.
I got interested in sanAtana dharmA and vEdAnta, and particularly
advaita vEdAnta after I went thru the discourses of His Holiness
jagadguru sri chandrasEkarEndra sarasvati.  His masterly explanation of
complex issues in simple terms attracted me very much and I find myself
believing in advaitA more and more every time I read his discourses on
vEdas, its angAs and upAngas.  Vidyasankar Sundaresans pages are also
of interest to me and that is how I chanced upon this forum.
I long for more and more on advaita vEdAnta after having gone thru
those articles.

ivaN
Sankar.