booklist volunteer

Vaidya Sundaram Vaidya_Sundaram at I2.COM
Sat Mar 27 16:08:05 CST 1999

From: Vaidya Sundaram at I2TECH on 03/27/99 04:08 PM

 my next posting on this series will be on the Tripura Rahasya.

--
Vaidya.

Pörnam adah` pörnam idam pörnaat pörnam udach`yaté |
Pörnasya pörnam ädaya pörnam éva avasish`yatè ||

The Absolute[adah] remains Perfect [poornam]as before, while the derivatives are
also Perfect [idam, poornam,]. Even though a Perfect is derived from the
original Whole, Perfect[poornasya, poornam, aadaya], the Original Perfect remain
Whole and Perfect.[poornam, eva, avasishyate.]