Recent Threads etc.

Harsha (Dr. Harsh K. Luthar) hluthar at BRYANT.EDU
Sat Mar 13 23:00:42 CST 1999

Hello to everyone. I have enjoyed some of the threads on this list. There is
certainly much of value here as we have many Sanskrit scholars and people
knowledgeable in the scriptures. However, the recent thread on Sri
Ramankrishna and Swami Vivekananda has led me to the conclusion that this is
not an appropriate list for me. Therefore, I would like to respectfully
request that I be unsubscribed from this list. My best wishes to everyone on
their spiritual path.

Harsha