Nature of Consciousness - Advaita

Elizabeth Lisot Parvatijai at AOL.COM
Sat Jul 24 08:37:11 CDT 1999

In a message dated 7/23/1999 2:56:21 PM Central Daylight Time,
suri at AERO.IITB.ERNET.IN writes:

Namaste Suryanarayan,
"What Srimathi Elizabeth has written on this matter does seem to agree
with my limted understanding of what Bhagavan Sri Ramana  Maharshi's
answer to this question."

This is not coincidental, as  Swami Paramatmananda, who runs the ashram in
the United States for my Guru Amritanandamayi, lived at Sri Ramana Maharshi's
ashram for, I believe it was close to 10 years before he met Ammachi and left
to be Her disciple. She teaches Advaita Vedanta at Her ashrams and is "awake
in the dream."

Her website is :
http://www.ammachi.org/

Blessings,